Monday 21 March 2022

Work work work

Yes I have been busy lately traveling all around the world at the Expo2020, but I have also been working - a lot! I have done some external tours, but mostly worked full days delivering tours for the Educational Team, in-house, and I love it!

I have really challenged myself so much lately, I have begun to deliver tours now in French! Mais oui, oh la la, très bien! I kind of enjoy it, even though I feel a bit like a broken jukebox at times, trying to find and play the right disc - the English one, the Swedish one, the French one... Sometimes the French "disc" doesn't quite play so I have to simultaneously translate the English one in my head to deliver a French tour. Although with each tour I do, it flows better and better!

Next challenge will be to start hosting the school visits... but delivering tours to small children scare me more than delivering them in French! Ha ha!



Even though the Express Tours we are doing are mostly about the same objects and stories - every tour is very, very different depending on which kind of guests I get to accompany. I have met so many exciting people so far - and more to come!
I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment