Thursday 21 March 2019

Horsham fun

It was great to spend a few days in Horsham, I hadn't been back for a while. We tried to think and the latest time we came up with was 2013 - crazy!
I got greeted at my friend Anna's house with dinner and apple crumble, lucky me!


Since the weather was so beautiful the day I arrived, we had high hopes for the following day and drove down to the coast for a bit of a beach walk, at Shoreham. Unfortunately the weather got increasingly worse as we got closer and closer to the coast, and once there we could hardly open our eyes in the massive winds. No beach walk for us.


So we had some fish and chips and drove back home, did some grocery shopping and had fika with Anna's cinnamon buns and some berries instead.



Friday evening we were invited to Cecilia, the only other Horsham-friend who is still there. We had dinner with her and her daughter, and Hanna had also made semla for dessert. They sure know how to spoil me!



Saturday I finished up the shopping, met Cecilia for coffee, and then instead of lunch Anna and I head to the new Wine Bar inside Waitrose for some tapas and a bit of Pinot Grigio. A bit funny to sit in the middle of a supermarket, but hey, anything works! Cheers!




On my last evening I got a bit chilly, it wasn't really spring warmth...


... and we Skyped the missing link, Linda, back home in Karlstad.


So great to have a few days of friends... Miss these girls! ❤️

1 comment:

  1. Åh så roligt att ha dej här vännen..kramar i massor ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete