Friday 1 September 2017

TEN years

It's hard to believe, but my youngest baby is 10 years today! Yes, my blog has turned double digits!!


It sure feels like it is my baby as I have been nursing it if not daily, at least regularly for the past TEN years... oaw! I have been writing under two different blog names, documenting our life both in Brunei and here in Abu Dhabi for the past decade!
Here is the very first post, which talks about the very reason I started the blog in the first place: I was so bored in that hotel room..!

I'm actually very proud of myself that I keep going, and that I keep putting in all the work in the making of the blog books every year. It is such a treasure to have it all printed out, the kids love flicking through each chapter of their life; as so do I.



I have no idea how long I'll keep going... maybe until the kids leave school, or leave home. Maybe it'll be sooner than that, or maybe I'll continue for another 10 years, ha ha - I don't know. For now I still enjoy my little diary on the web, and sharing stories from our life. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment