Wednesday 2 September 2015

Aunty Nikki messed up...

We didn't have much luck with remembering our things on this trip.
Aunty Nikki forwarded us this funny email conversation she had with Linnea, while we were sitting on the train from Aberdeen to Edinburgh. (Start from the bottom)

===============

From: Nikki White
Date: 27 August 2015
To: Boel Watson, Nathan Watson

Oops, guess Aunty Nikki messed up.

Sent from Nikki's iPhone

===============

Begin forwarded message:

From: Linnea Watson
Date: 27 August 2015
To: Nikki White
Subject: Re: Hi

I no that is why I asked you to tell her pls and if you do don't tell her that I told you.

Sent from my iPad

================

On 27/08/2015, Nikki White wrote:

Oh no you are gonna be in trouble!!

Sent from Nikki's iPhone


On 27 Aug 2015, at 14:45, Linnea Watson wrote:

Hi Aunty Nikki I forgot my glasses at your house can you tell my mum that I forgot them in your kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha, poor Linnea, she got busted! She had to learn the hard way that us grown-ups stick together and we will find out!
Although, no biggie. We had ordered a few things that didn't arrive before we left, so as Nikki will forward them on to us, she will add the reading glasses into that parcel as well.
Good thing we saw the 'Inside Out' movie while in the UK, so we could use that to talk about the "honesty planet" with Linnea, for future reference! Hmmm, little minx.

No comments:

Post a Comment