Monday 8 January 2024

Happy New Year to me!

I'm not quite sure what is going on, with a new computer for Christmas and a really good start to 2024 picking this beauty up last week! Happy New Year to me!


We have been talking for a while about whether or not to keep my Sequoia, as I certainly don't need a big 8-seater car anymore. But we've been going back and forth with the arguments around spending money on a new car, when it was still nice to drive, and about how long we were going to stay, and if a new car would be worth it etc etc.

During the Christmas holiday we went to have a look anyway at a few different cars (Lucas was lobbying hard for a Porsche...) but before I knew it - we had ordered a BMW X5 xDrive0i.



We were working in tandem a bit, so to be able to go and get it together it had to be in the evening, but I was so glad I did come along, as I really enjoyed the nice red bow!



I have been driving it around for a bit the past week, and I think I've got all the settings sorted and figured out what (most of) the buttons do. It is a really nice car to drive, and even though it has all the latest technology, super fancy features and amazing gadgets like gesture control and a personal BMW virtual assistant; I mostly enjoy the simple upgrades from the Sequoia. I finally have a three-blink turn signal, automatic distancing while on cruise control and my seat and mirror settings connected to my key!

No comments:

Post a Comment