Saturday 15 July 2023

Stats

I have worked all the way into July this year, and when I left the museum on my last day before summer holidays, I did it after having done well over 200 tours of the museum this season! (=From September until now)


Yes, I do know how many tours I have done. Exactly. As I write it all down!
I like keeping track of things, all things, most things. At work I make a little note on each tour, to cover my own back just in case; but mostly because it's fun and I enjoy looking back at all the tours I have done, remember all the guests, and reminisce.

So, I know I have done 150 Express Tours of the General Galleries; plus 9 Architectural Tours, 5 tours of the Bollywood Exhibition, 17 of the Impressionism Exhibition - and not to forget - 36 school tours.
Add to that Mediation, Special Events, School Take-over sessions, and the training sessions for the External Guides... and we end up at around 220-225 tours.
Not bad!
Lucky I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment