Wednesday 21 December 2022

Jul i Tivoli

Even though the weather wasn't really with us the day before we left, I wanted to take Linnea into Tivoli to see the 'Jul i Tivoli', while Lucas finished up packing his suitcase. It worked out best for us to go in the daytime, but of course then the lights weren't quite on, or at least not visible yet. It is most beautiful in the dark, but it was still very very cosy!




The Tivoli Gardens opened already in 1843; so obviously me too I came here as a child with my parents. This ride below, the 'Farfars bilar' was my absolute favourite! Although we didn't go on this one (either) this time.


Linnea especially wanted to go on this ride (and many others), but I said blankly no! It was -2 degrees and raining! Imagine how it would've been up there!! Nooo thank you! (Mind you, I blamed the weather, but hadn't gone up there in summer sun either...)




Even in the freezing rain, this is such a magical place!



We walked around until we couldn't hack the rain anymore, and then it was time for some lunch - inside. We had glögg and æbleskiver, hot chocolate, and some fries and an open sandwich. Om nom nom! Perfect way of ending our visit!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment