Sunday 4 September 2022

Hello beautiful!

Yes, I have missed it throughout the summer, I have! Missed what?
Working!
Look, there she is in all her beauty!


I was back to the Louvre Abu Dhabi today, for the first day after two months away.
I feel very lucky having this job at the museum. Otherwise I wouldn't be working until probably the last week of October or so; when the tourists normally start to come. Thanks to this job, I now have work throughout the whole year, even in May, June and September - months that normally are completely dead.


Unfortunately today there was no pre-booked tours to deliver, and nobody came last minute either; so no tours today. Instead I had plenty of time to browse the galleries and take note of all the new rotations, and got ample time to study and research for the upcoming Impressionist-exhibition. So all good.
I had brought some Swedish goodies to share with my colleagues:


I am so excited for the season to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment