Tuesday 26 April 2022

Ladies Night - and Ladies Days!

Been having some lovely time with friends lately, making the most of the fantastic weather we are having. It was really hot, then it became bearable again, so now every day feels like a bonus before the  humid summer heat kicks in for real.

Tried out a new Ladies Night last week, at Yas Bay. I had heard a lot of good things about this Ladies Night, and it was really buzzing! So nice to see people! There was no entertainment though, due to Ramadan, so I guess we will have to come back!





I spent the morning on the beach at Hidd yesterday, together with some girls from the SwedishLadies group. And as every time I have these kind of mornings I ask myself "Why don't I do this more often!?". The water was just perfect, the beach is so beautiful, the dolphins came to say hello and even though I came home with the whole beach bag full of sand, it was the perfect morning!




There has been time to enjoy some yummy lunches with friends lately too, some out and about:


... and some at home. Not my home unfortunately, but the balcony of my friend Frida, who has the most enviable view!



Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment