Monday 3 September 2018

Bring it on 2018-2019

I realized today I should probably have been IN these photos with the kids all these years, or at least have taken the photos next to the same door or something else constant, so you could see how they change and grow.


It's hard to tell, but they have both really shot up this summer. Especially Lucas, he has grown about a centimeter every other week the last few months! He's gaining on me, but he's not quite there - yet!



Off they went, kitted in fresh uniforms and both with new haircuts. Linnea decided for quite a change and cut about 15 cm off the other day! Time for Grade 9 and Grade 7. And as at every school start, I left them at school with a lump in my throat - slipping through my fingers all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment