Monday 16 April 2018

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!

Yes as you saw in a previous post, Anna is visiting from Brunei, again. This time she's flying solo, and she spent a few days with her friend Kristin in the city, before she came out here to stay with us for a few days too.

Of course, her first day being Sunday, I had to work. Luckily they had sold a big bus so there was plenty of space for Anna to come along and experience my city tour as well.
So she got to see the Louvre..:


(Me with the Rörstrand flower stand!)


And the Observation Deck at 300..:


And of course the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque..:


And - I finally got a photo of my favourite car, this matte black Ferrari which is parked outside Etihad Towers every now and then. It's so cool, in my imagination it's something Batman would drive..!

No comments:

Post a Comment