Friday 4 November 2016

What a week

I'm glad that it's the weekend because this week has been a bit testing to say the least.
As you know it started with the Hybholts sad departure, and the day after Nathan got a text with a speeding fine.  My speeding from a couple of weeks ago... aarrgghh. Well, at least this time I know where and why (I was driving in an unfamiliar area and didn't notice the speed changing from 100 to 80), but still, not good.

I also had a bit of an issue in my Zumba class Wednesday morning. For the first time since I started teaching over 5 years ago did I experience that I couldn't play my music. I got a new phone and had forgot that I needed a little adapter to plug the speakers into the phone... Total panic 10 minutes before class with about 20 students waiting for a good workout!
Well, we found a solution by using one of the phone of one of the participants, and playing music off YouTube... So my well planned playlist went out the window and we just had to work with what we could find of songs and choreo that I knew, rather improvised!
So not me messing up, but there you go, there's a first for everything and I'm going to work the girls twice as hard on Monday to make up for it!

On the bright side, it's November and my favourite part of the year is starting. The temperatures usually stay below or around 30 degrees now even in the middle of the day, and the evenings are getting cooler which is so nice. Bring on UAE winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment