Thursday 31 July 2014

Stockholm explorers

We had a few things on our Stockholm list we needed to tick off. A few visits, and a few purchases. For example, I wanted to get to the Games Workshop while here (there are only two in Sweden!), to check out a proper storage unit for Lucas' Warhammer army. A few of them didn't survive the trip over from Aberdeen in the cardboard box, and are in need of some new glue, so I came around on the case idea. Lucas will have to carry it as hand luggage though.
Here's a photo for you Liam!


I, amongst other things, wanted to get to the Edblad shop, a Swedish jewellery brand I've come to like a lot. I got myself a new bracelet as a souvenir from this visit.


We actually ended up doing a few more shopping stops than we had initially planned, since the sales are on, and everything is so ridiculously cheap at the moment. Oh, I do like the "half price of sale price" racks!
Grown-up shopping meant we had to bribe the younger ones to keep them happy througout the day, luckily McDonalds Sundaes did the trick!


It was beautiful and sunny, the perfect weather to explore more of Stockholm. Last time we were here was with Nathan two years ago, and there is so much more to see and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment