Friday 8 December 2023

First Class baby!

Linnea and I decided this school holidays to go to London and enjoy a few days together there, getting in the Christmas spirit. We had some Annual Leave tickets to claim, so we decided to go flash and use them for this trip, as the London flights have First Class on them.


It had been a few years since our last First Class-trip, and this was a day-flight, so we both enjoyed to the fullest! Lucky lucky us!

You can choose to dine together, one person sitting in the armchair and the other on the sofa (that folds out to a full-sized fully flat bed...), but I only got a brief visit from my daughter, she was busy enough in her own little cubicle.



Even though I forgot to have the signature 'Caviar Experience' this time, I enjoyed some really delicious food, all the way to London, finishing off with cheese - and chocolate cake.


Best way to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment