Friday 1 December 2023

December countdown 2023

During the 2020 Covid Christmas season, some friends of mine in Sweden bought this coffee Advent calendar and started posting their tastings on Instagram each day, comparing the coffee, giving their feedback. Not having much to do that winter, I got hooked on following their reports. The following December they did it again, and once again I became a huge fan; and having started a tradition, they continued last year as well.

This year, since I was in Sweden in October, I managed to get my hands on the same calendar - finally! And now, I am going to be part of the tasting squad!
Each day you get your coffee in a small pouch, enough for 2-3 cups (or so it says, but that means one mug for me!), with brewing instructions. There is also included a bit of information about each coffee bean, roasting method, taste and other interesting tidbits about the each coffee. The packaging is really nicely done, and you also get a little booklet where you can rate the different coffee, in case you would like to purchase any specific one to continue to enjoy.


First day, first cup smelled beautifully! I'm now looking forward to my daily December countdown with a new kind of coffee every day until Christmas!


Mmm, tasted good too!

No comments:

Post a Comment