Monday 18 December 2023

Christmas in Skara

I spent a few days in Skara with my parents. It is always nice to get a bit of proper Christmas feeling there. Even though the snow melted away day by day, inside it was warm and cosy.
Mormor put up her tree, with all her red baubles:


And her Santa Village of course. This year with a few new additions, like this town clock I had found for her in Florence, and some houses that Lucas had bought for her in Amsterdam. She had put them together with the ones Linnea and I found in Brussels, to create a bit of a European corner!


She also had a new orchestra in the town market:


We also went to the Lucia celebrations in the Skara Cathedral on the 13th. A beautiful concert, that really moves me so much each time. Especially when it's a super traditional concert, like this years.




So glad I got to see it this year as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment