Monday 27 November 2023

Festive Game Night

Tonight it was time for our last Game Night before the holidays and as it was my turn to host, I promised the girls I would decorate for Christmas. So yesterday, all the Christmas decorations were brought out! It felt early as it's not even the 1st of Advent yet; but then again that's so late this year, so why not!

We started the evening with a Christmas tree shaped cheese board and some festive drinks on the balcony.


I also had set the table extra festive, although the menu was not very Christmassy. We had mushroom risotto with ruccola and parmesan, and lemon beans. Very yummy! I had made a gingerbread kladdkaka for dessert though, so a little bit Christmassy I guess!


We played a new game, about cats... a little bit too complicated for our lot! I think we go back to Mexican Train or Encore next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment