Thursday 12 November 2015

Beach day x 2

Oakley and I went to the beach yesterday, together with Petra, a friend of mine, and her two dogs. It was a new experience for Oakley! I didn't let him off the leash, but he still got to run in the water and the mud and have lots of fun with the other dogs.


There is this specific beach on Yas Island, mostly used by kite surfers, where it's ok to bring dogs. Unfortunately it's apparently at times a lot of rubbish there, but today it was rather nice - and at the moment the temperature in the mornings is just perfect. Such a beautiful start to the day!



A little bit later, after having left Oakley at home for his nap, I joined Pia for some sun by the pool at the Fairmont Hotel. She had some free vouchers for pool access, so we thought - why not? It's not that often we just lounge and chill during the week, but it was loooovely..!



To end a perfect day, I enjoyed some Moroccan mint tea for the first time in a long time. I am normally not a fan of mint tea actually. I ordered it because I've had a sore throat for a few days and thought it might soothe it; and this specific mint tea was beautiful. Mmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment