Monday 9 June 2014

Grumpy smurf

For some reason I can't even remember right now, Linnea was in a huff the other night at dinner. She came around eventually, but first she showed off some nice angry poses whilst muttering away in her chair.
She does grumpy really well, and we have many, many photos of her like this, or similar:


She doesn't just do it on her own, often the grump hits when we try to take nice family photos too. This one below from Singapore three years ago, is one of my all time favourites in the "Grumpy Linnea collection", ha ha!


Lucky for her she's very cute when she's grumpy. And, she usually gets over her bad moods as quickly as they appear.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, grumpy but my oh my how cute is she on that bottom picture! I agree, gotta have some balance in life - a little bit grumpy a little bit smiley :D

    ReplyDelete