Saturday 31 December 2022

The best kind of visitors

I had a great day at work yesterday! For starters I was scheduled together with Kathleen, my Belgian friend, which always makes for a good day. My first guests who came via one of the Sheikhs' offices, turned out to be Swedish, so we had a really nice time.

And then I received these visitors in my lunch break:


The best kind of visitors! I just had time to walk them through our Impressionist exhibition, and show them some of the new additions to the permanent galleries. It had been a while since they had been, and it was a really busy day at the museum, so it was nice to get to show them how my days can look like.


They stayed and had lunch at the Museum Café while I did my next tour.
Thank you for coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment