Tuesday 27 December 2022

New Xmas additions 2022

I'm not sure when I'll be packing up Christmas this year. I might actually leave it until after Lucas has left, but on the other hand he might want to see the place not decorated. So I don't know yet.

But before I pack it all down, here is a quick presentation of this years new additions to the Christmas collection. First the yearly Santa from my Mum, a large Cult one this year:


In the tree we find the new bauble that Mormor gifted Nathan, once again a Craft Beer-themed one. Spot on Mormor!


A new bauble from the Belgium-trip Linnea and I did in March:


A circus elephant, because it reminded me of my childhood:


A decoration from Istanbul airport. Whereas Linnea and I technically didn't really enter Turkey, Nathan has lived there in the past so we still wanted to get a decoration. We couldn't find any baubles, but we thought this worked well anyway, with it's handmade hook and all:


While in Sweden I did enjoy visiting the 'loppis' (=flea markets) around Skara. Obviously there wasn't a lot of Christmas decorations left this late in December, but I still managed to get a few really nice (and cheap!) Santas. They need to do something, and have nice faces, for me to pick them out. Like these ones:


I also found this one, which I thought was a bit funny, as it looks like he is wearing sunglasses, something that makes him fit in rather well here.


And finally, let's see if I can show a short movie of the tree topper Santa plane in action. We saw this on a Christmas tree in a coffee shop we went to in Sweden, and decided to hunt down where they had bought it. Luckily it was in a shop in Skara, so we could pick one up for Nathan. Isn't it great! I just love it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment