Thursday 29 December 2022

Return in rain

It was really nice to return to the museum after not having worked for almost three weeks. To be honest, the month of November, or even the last 6-7 weeks prior to the Christmas holidays were absolutely crazy (because of the move) for me, and disappeared in a big blur. At the end I could feel myself loosing the spark a bit, and it was nice to find it again the other day returning to do an external tour for a lovely French family.

I had woken up to rain, and it continued on my commute to work and even throughout the morning. Obviously, it got rather wet under the dome, since it is open, so you had to be careful while walking about even though they were frantically driving around with their clean-up machines. 

I love it though! It is so rare we have this kind of weather, I am soaking it all in (literally!), even the cold and the chills!

No comments:

Post a Comment