Thursday 29 December 2022

See you there!

Last night I went to a farewell for one of my friends, and also colleagues, who is about to close the chapter on her Abu Dhabi life, and move to - Sweden!

Karina, in the middle of the photo, is from the Dominican Republic. We did the Tour Guide training together many years ago, and later on she also became qualified to guide at the museum. Now her husband has picked up a new job in Sweden, so they are moving to Västra Frölunda, and she is so scared of the cold and the snow! Ha ha, it’ll be quite a change from Abu Dhabi for sure!

I am so looking forward to hearing what she thinks of it all, and hopefully I’ll see here in her new home when I come back for the summer.

We had dinner together at Asia Asia down in Yas Bay, which was gorgeous. It had been so long since we got together, so it was really nice, even though it was for a farewell. I always enjoy the company of these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment