Tuesday 17 July 2018

Unexpected meet-ups

As per usual, we took to the shops as one of the first things - kind of to get it over with! I didn't have that many things on my list this year, but it's always easier to go shopping being on my own and with endless amounts of time.
Although today we got a welcomed break in the shopping when I received a text wondering if I was in the city - from Dorte! Danish Dorte and family are holidaying close to Stockholm and earlier today they had been to the Vasa Museum and wanted to know if we had time to catch up. Of course we did!

Dorte and Anna (she took this photo, you can spot her in the reflection in the window) came to have 'fika' with us while the boys had gone shopping for fishing equipment. So nice to be able to catch up!



We decided to have dinner at home, and did a TV-dinner in front of 'Allsång på Skansen'. So much Sweden and summer, and to top that my dinner was new potatoes and herring, mmm! Go Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment