Saturday 21 July 2018

Sports Camp pick-up

My wonderful alone-week came to an end all to quickly, but I couldn't be happier and my heart felt full after having created so many great memories to cherish, until next time. Norrköping here I come!


I had only seen a few pictures on the FB and Instagram accounts from the Sports Camp, and to be honest not heard much from the kids either. But this year, I chose to think that no news was good news.


It felt good to be back and pick up the kids. Both of them had had a really good time, again. I'm sure we'll be back next year again, they really seem to thrive here.



And for the third year in a row, the Watson kids brought home one of the priced hats! Lucas came out with another award - Friend of the Week. So proud!


Mormor and Morfar met me at the train station and we went to pick up the kids with the house truck. It felt good coming back to Skara and finally be able to unpack the suitcases properly.
Ice cream break on the drive back, in Karlsborg:


No comments:

Post a Comment