Monday 17 June 2024

Metallica

Lucas and Nathan had both got concert tickets from Thomas for their birthdays, for a very special concert experience now in June back in Copenhagen - a two day Metallica experience. Luckily Nathan got his leave approved so he could take part!

Linnea and I also got offered tickets from our friend Katja who had some left over, but I politely declined. Metallica is not really my thing, at least not in that way for a whole evening.
On the first night it was just the boys going:


Turned out Lars and Nanna were sitting not very far behind them at all! How funny!



On the Sunday all of them, including Linnea, took off to the concert together with Lucas' friend Simon:


I stayed at home at Thomas' in my lonesome, and actually watched the Euro. Yay.


They had a great time!



No comments:

Post a Comment