Monday 25 March 2024

Trinity 100

Yesterday was the last day for the Cartier, Islamic arts and Modern Design exhibition that we have had at the museum since November. It has been an extremely popular exhibition, I guess the interest for jewellery is very universal. We have delivered many, many, many tours of this particular exhibition. Personally I count over 40 tours, which is very unusual for a temporary exhibition and I have really enjoyed all of these tours. It has indeed been a rather lovely exhibition to present with interesting stories and beautiful pieces.

Since I just had a big birthday, I decided to get myself a "souvenir" and something to remind me of all of these tours. I set my sights on a classic Cartier Trinity ring. This year it has been 100 years since it was first designed in 1924; so I thought it was a suited gift to myself, considering we both are celebrating!


Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment