Tuesday 12 March 2024

Ladies Night for International Womens Day

Last week I went out for a Ladies Night with a couple of my Tour Guide colleagues. It just so happened that we returned to the same restaurant we went to a year ago, also for International Womens Day! I think actually, it might have been the last Ladies Night I went to, so it was certainly about time for another one!


Yas Marina by night, always stunning!


Lara, Kathleen, Aleks and myself, at Penelopes, indulging in bubbles and oysters! Yum!

I love Ladies Nights where you start at 6pm and then you are home and ready for bed at 10pm! I had work the next day, so that was perfect for me!


On International Womens Day Linnea had been a really good daughter and bought beautiful roses, which she had left for me with a thoughtful card for when I got home from work. Made me so happy.
Kids are alright. ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment