Monday 18 March 2024

10th Abuversary!

This weekend we also had a big milestone in our family - it was our 10th Abuversary on Sunday! TEN YEARS since the kids and I arrived to start our life in the sandpit!

I know I am repeating myself, but wow!! TIME FLIES! It's crazy!!

Lucas obviously is not living in Abu Dhabi anymore, but he was actually here this past week. So nice to have had him here, as always. He had a week without lectures at Uni, so he decided to come down for a bit. As Nathan had leave, they mostly spent the week playing padel and hanging around. I had work, and Linnea was at school of course, but we had time for some family dinners and time together in the TV-sofas.


Lucas and I also went to Dubai together to shorten a bracelet he had bought for Tove for her birthday, and pick up a piece of jewellery Pia had ordered. It was also nice that he got to see Anna & Andrew and Pip while they were here of course. A nice week to come!

I wonder where we will all be in another 10 years time??

No comments:

Post a Comment