Tuesday 23 January 2024

Upgrading to 5.0

There we go, I have officially been upgraded to version 5.0..! How time flies!
The last few days have been a complete whirlwind, with the house full of guests, and birthday celebrations with no end - my heart is full!


As Erika and Thomas were already here, and with Pia arriving on Friday night, we ended up celebrating my last night in my 40s rather heavily (...) to Nathan's annoyance, as he just wanted me to go to bed so that he could decorate the house for the morning!
But I got my first balloon already at midnight, as Pia got aware last year that birthday balloons are my only must! Grattis and Happy Birthday to me!



Everybody had been up early to help prepare and I got invited down to a beautiful birthday morning table with confetti and balloons, and a birthday brunch with everything I could wish for!



Great start to the day!




I even got a flower delivery, from my cousins back home in Sweden! They had organised it secretly texting with Linnea, such a lovely surprise!



In the afternoon, the last overnight guests Anna & Andrew turned up from Doha, and after everyone had gotten ready we had a few glasses of champagne on the balcony with the rest of the Zeina crew, before it was time to head out to the birthday dinner. More about that in the next post!



Happy 50th to me!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment