Friday 19 January 2024

Culture & nature

I had one day I needed to work while Erika was here, which suited well because so did she. I went to the museum and she worked from home. I had also picked up an External Tour one day for my German Ladies group, of the Cartier Exhibition, so for that one she came along.


Then we enjoyed lunch at the terrace in the museum. As I said - wintertime in the UAE is the best!



After our museum visit we continued across town for some more outdoor adventures. I took her to Hudayriyat to walk the boardwalk next to the sea, in search of some birds.


I felt just a tad overdressed on the beach in my pink suit, but hey, it's Abu Dhabi - can you ever be overdressed really?


We didn't spot many birds, but it was a nice walk and then we had coffee down the waterfront at the Marsana. Erika was happy just getting to be outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment