Tuesday 23 January 2024

A Crafty birthday

In all honestly, it was Nathan's dream to host his birthday at Craft, but as it wasn't open in time for him to have his party there - it became my plan. But why not? Great atmosphere, delicious food, beer on tap and the best service in Abu Dhabi!
So that's where I hosted my birthday dinner - at the first brewery in the UAE!


We had asked to be set up in the family part (as I didn't want to be in the smoking section) of the restaurant. We got a great section which took up three large tables, and settled in. Pia, Linda and I:


Erika, Michaela and I:

The Brunei crowd, Anna, Andrew, Peta and Browny:


Kathleen, Michaela and Erika:



Holger & Karin:


Linnea was the only youngster, but she did enjoy the company of the McGeehee kids; who had also come to celebrate! I didn't catch Kristen and Chad in a photo, but they were there too, of course!


We sat right by the brewery part, so we had the best view of the tanks and all the shiny equipment!

I had already decided on the menu, and we had the pretzel with charcuteries for entree:


A big meat sharing platter with corn ribs, pickled cucumbers and house salad for main:



People could have all the beers, and for those who didn't want beer, there was wine or prosecco. Flight after flight of beers went out on the tables, the tasters were a success!

I really like the idea with the NFC tags on the glasses, to tell you more about each beer!


My work besties, Kathleen and Termy:


Every one seemed to enjoy themselves, and we had a great night with so much food, and so much prosecco..! Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment