Friday 14 July 2017

New glasses

After the burglary last year I realised that even though I wear contacts 99% of the time, having a spare pair of glasses is a necessary. My eyesight is so bad that I can't get by without seeing aid, and last year I felt really handicapped when I only had the contact lenses as a go-to. I got worried about what I would do if something would hinder me to wear them before I had new glasses made.
So, I decided to get an extra pair.

The optician of our choice had a great deal on glasses, where you could get two for the price of one, plus a LOT cheaper than back in Abu Dhabi. So we decided it wouldn't hurt to get Linnea spares too. Like that she can keep one pair at school and wont need to lug them back and forth the whole time. Also, it's already been two years since her last check-up, so time to see if her eyesight had changed.


We ended up getting two pairs each, and the total for our four pairs of glasses was less than what we paid for Linnea's first glasses in Abu Dhabi two years ago..! Score!
I chose a clear pair, and a red pair. Linnea chose a blue pair...


... and a green pair.


Looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment