Sunday 20 August 2023

Sixten 100 years

My granddad (on my mothers side) would have been 100 years this year on the 17th of August.



Unfortunately he passed away just before his 80th birthday, but we still thought this day could be a reason as good as any to gather up the family.
Mum had printed out some of the information about my Morfar from her genealogy studies, that got passed around.



And we looked at old photos:





There was so much food:





Linnea was looking after all her second cousins:







My cousins and I recreated this Christmas photo from around 25 years ago. Spot on!


Aunt Elinor brought dessert:


The youngest in the family (at the moment, there is another baby baking!), little Oliver:




Mum and her siblings:


We also went to put some flowers on the grave of course, for the special day. Happy Birthday Morfar!

No comments:

Post a Comment