Monday 2 January 2023

Looking for my mojo

I haven't had much time for it up until now, but it is sure about time to start enjoying the perfect weather we have at the moment - and our new hoods! I have no more excuses, now my surroundings are perfect for getting out there and going for long walks.
This morning while Linnea was at school, Nathan at work and Lucas still in bed; I plugged in my ear pods and turned on a good podcast, and off I went to get some vitamin D!

This is our little piece of the beach - maybe I'll even make it down there one of these days?



Our new hoods from the other side of the water:



I walked for about 30 minutes along the water before I turned back and went home again. Glorious!


I am looking to get back into those great exercise habits I stuck to during all of 2020-2021, when exercise just came naturally day after day. I lost my fitness mojo somewhere along last year... which was truly a crap year when it came to sports and exercise for me. I need to get back into it again.
I haven't set the bar high, I just want to get some movement done each day again. A walk outside is perfect to get going.



Plus, better take advantage of the stunning weather while the temperatures still allow. Before we know it, we are cooped up back inside again because of the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment