Saturday 23 April 2022

Easter 2022

I just realised that the Easter weekend of 2022 just came and went, without making too much noise in our house! Mostly because of the previous post, and all the study pressure lately, but also since both Nathan and I were working full days, all weekend. I kept it really colourful while at the museum, it was Easter after all!



And I did decorate the house, of course!

We also cooked some lamb for dinner and managed to all be home and sit down for a meal together, which was really lovely. No photos of the meal or us - only of the very yummy baguettes I had got treated from a friend.


Ha ha, yes, I have a friend in Dubai who owns an artisan bakery - Viking Bakery - that makes only baguettes! Her husband started this as a small home-based project during Covid lockdown, baking for friends and neighbours; but with the fabulous result the project grew, and now they have several employees and deliver fresh baguettes all over Dubai.
As they would like to expand their delivery scope to include Abu Dhabi, they needed someone to test if the baguettes would be just as tasty after the longer drive. We were obviously happy helping out with that! Mmm, is all I can say, mmm! We got to try their original baguette, and one with jalapeño and cheese, mmm! MMM!

No comments:

Post a Comment