Thursday 16 September 2021

Three weeks in

Another school week done and dusted. About half way done to half term already..!
There hasn't really been a lot of extra curricular activity this week, just school for the kids - and leave for Nathan (yes still).
Lucas passed his driving theory test on Sunday night (yay him!), so now he can start with the practical lessons. We haven't sorted those out yet as we still have plenty of time before January, but will get on it soon.
I had my vaccine booster, lunch with my Louvre Abu Dhabi girls on Sunday and also a looong morning coffee with three friends at the Westin today. Lovely!

Tomorrow Nathan is back to work after his long (forced and unpaid) leave, and I'm going to start my day with - a sleep-in! I have decided, after careful deliberation, to drop out of one of the Uni-courses I signed up for this term, 'The Perspectives of Renaissance', as I couldn't quite work up the right amount of enthusiasm for it. I decided better to drop it and focus more on the other two. Although I have fallen behind a little bit as most of my course literature for those courses didn't arrive until just this week, so tomorrow I have quite a bit of reading to do!


Our menu so far this week has involved:
Pancakes
Roast pork belly with oven roasted veggies
Chili con carne
Salmon Poke Bowl
Creamy buffalo chicken pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment