Tuesday 28 July 2020

New glasses

I usually visit my optician while in Sweden to check the health of my eyes, as I have been using contacts daily for the last 25+ years. This year I was wondering if I needed new glasses (I have been wearing my glasses a lot more this spring due to not leaving the house...) as I felt they weren't the same strength as my lenses.

We decided to check Linnea's eyesight too, as her glasses also were a couple of years old. Turned out she also needed a slightly stronger prescription, so new frames for her as well!

Luckily they had great deals with two-for-one on the frames. So we got four pairs of new glasses, two each, for about 1/4 of what two pairs of new lenses in old frames had cost at the same time for Nathan back home. Plus our eye check-ups were included in our price! Bargain!

When we picked them up today it was rather rainy and grey, which was lucky as it made it easy to find a Corona-safe place for 'fika' - we were the only ones that sat outside this café..!

No comments:

Post a Comment