Friday 7 February 2020

Work and work training

If January was a bit quiet work wise, February seems to be picking back up again. I have had a few private tours at the Louvre Abu Dhabi, which is challenging, but really fun.


Usually families or couples who book a guide all to themselves, are really interested in art - and even share a thing or two with me sometimes of their special knowledge!



I've also chosen to participate in some mediation training at museum, together with a few of the in-house mediators. I tend to go to all the trainings I can, it is always super interesting and very rewarding. I always find there is new knowledge to pick up, new information; but also this time some practical hints and tricks on how to keep the guests engaged throughout the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment