Tuesday 18 February 2020

Valentines Day 2020

We got back from Athens just in time for Valentines Day, although there wasn't room for much romantic celebrations as Nathan was unfortunately working the whole day. Lucas went to the movies with a mate and I was busy preparing the tour I was going to have the following day; but at least Linnea made sure we got a little bit of Valentines-feeling with a heart shaped banana cake!


The following day it was straight back to work for me too. I had the very first tour in DANISH at the Louvre Abu Dhabi! I had prepared and gone through the whole tour, to make sure I knew all the specific vocabulary; but there was no need to stress, it went really well. The guests were lovely, and now I'm hoping for even more Danish tours!

No comments:

Post a Comment