Wednesday 17 July 2019

Stockholm - Day 4, Trekking

Even though I tend to walk a lot when I'm in Stockholm (mostly around the shops, but still), I made sure I got my exercise in and dragged Erika with me on daily morning walks. She lives ridiculously close to the forest, it takes 1,5 minute to step into the green trails after stepping out her door!




Even though it's a "city forest" it's full of animals, we saw both big birds, squirrels, hares and deer, on several occasions: 



One day we even skipped going into the city all together and decided just to spend the day outside in the Nackareservatet, on the different trails there. We ended up walking 17 km, with coffee and lunch break of course! But so good for the soul!


Quite a bit up and down:





We walked all around the Källtorp lake, and got rewarded with great views from the top!



A little lunch break here:



A great, great morning, but when when we got back, we needed to give our legs a bit of rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment