Tuesday 9 July 2019

Hej hej från 🇸🇪

Summer holidays are ON!
We arrived safely in Stenum after a long day of traveling. First Nathan drove us to Dubai early in the morning, then the usual Emirates plane ride to Stockholm and finally we went and picked up our rental car to get from there all the way down to Skara.
This year I picked up a manual car, and as I grunted a bit about that leaving the rental car center Lucas worryingly asked me: -" Do you really know how to drive a car like this?!"
Ha ha, well yes, it had been a while for sure, and I have to admit the changing of the gears weren't so smooth to start with. But hey, we made it!


To keep up with my new summer challenge (to get a "Perfect Month"-award = when you close all three rings every day of a month) I went for a walk already on the first evening (and then either walked, jogged or biked every day after that too).


The weather was so good, absolutely perfect. I so enjoyed my daily me-times out and about, all the fresh air, all the greenery, the yellow fields, the blue skies, the white clouds - all the colours!


Aaahhh, chlorophyll!

No comments:

Post a Comment