Saturday 20 July 2019

Natalie & Felix

Luckily the Sports Camp finished on a Friday this year (due to another sports event taking place in the same arena the following week), because on the Saturday we were invited to a bit of a wedding celebration down in Göteborg, for my cousin Natalie and her new husband Felix.


We drove down early in the day to go spend the afternoon at my Aunt Elinors, with my other cousins Simon and Sara and their families.



The newest addition to the family, 3-month old second cousin Stella.



While we were having dinner and coffee at my Aunts, the couple got married in an intimate ceremony at the Town Hall:


We got to congratulate them as we arrived to the after-party later in the evening. Here are the newlyweds, Felix & Natalie. Congratulations!


My cousins and I - Fredrik, me, Natalie, Sara, Emma and Simon. Only missing Stefan.


Cake time!



Here are the oldies, Mormor and her younger siblings.


The party continued into the night. As we had quite a drive to get back home, we didn't stay that long. Come midnight we were like Cinderella and said thank you very much, just as the beer pong game got heated..!



No comments:

Post a Comment