Thursday 13 December 2018

Xmas with the guides

Yes this week it has been all about different Christmas celebrations, before school was out today and everybody takes off for their holidays.


Last night I met up with a big group of my Tour Guide colleagues to celebrate Christmas together with a bit of pot-luck and our traditional Secret Santa game.




This international crowd really makes for a fantastic festive spread..! So much delicious food!





Time for the Secret Santa game! I was lucky and got something I actually wanted to keep a really pretty crystal bowl from Rogaska. Score!




Yet again a wonderful night together with these girls I call colleagues. It's rather rare I actually do get to work together with any of them, but I always cherish our meet-ups; and we do have a WhatsApp group where we "hang out" in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment