Wednesday 12 December 2018

Linda & Stefan Day 6

I had a tour on Sunday, and the plan was for Linda & Stefan to tag along. Unfortunately it turned out there was no space in the bus, so we quickly had to make a plan B. They ended up taking a taxi instead up to the Louvre and met me there, after I had let my guests off into the galleries.




While I took my guests and continued the tour, Linda & Stefan kept exploring the Louvre, and then we met up again at the Grand Mosque.





So even though the day didn't go exactly as planned, they had a really great day visiting our finest sights.


And just like that their week was done and on the Monday morning I waved goodbye as they got into their taxi to Dubai, to fly back to the cold and the snow.
So lovely to have them here. I truly enjoyed our week with lots of adventures; and as we normally only catch up in Sweden in the summertime it was so nice to get to show Linda a little piece of my life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment