Friday 12 October 2018

Freshing up

Yesterday I took part in a bit of a refresher information session about the Yas Marina Circuit. There was quite a few of us who did this last year, so we wondered how much new information there would be. But why not - I had a free morning anyway.


It was a different guy hosting the session this year and sure, there was a few facts and figures I didn't know but on the whole I think I've got Yas Marina Circuit covered by now.


Once again we got to visit the North Grandstand, the Podium and the Race Control.



Everywhere around the circuit there is huge constructions and renovations going on at the moment, all to get ready for the race. They have ripped up most of Yas Marina to add more parking spaces and they are also working on the karting zone which is getting changed into an international go-kart track with FIA Superkarts. All planned to get launched in time for the F1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment