Monday 1 April 2024

Malmö Easter

Linnea has three weeks of Spring Break this year due to Ramadan, or more precisely the Eid celebrations falling at the end of the holiday. She just didn't want to travel as her final exams are coming up, and not being able to study stressed her out.

So while her and Nathan had Thomas and his friend Klaus visiting, I took off to Sweden for a short trip to visit my parents. Having the direct flights to Copenhagen has changed all travel for us, it's super!

As per usual I did a stop over in Malmö, to catch up with Pia. After landing early in the morning, we spent most of the day at Emporia doing the shopping I had on my list. Then we picked Lucas up from his apartment, and went back to Bunkeflo for Easter dinner. It was Good Friday after all.

Pia had prepared a lovely spread, focusing on salmon and luxurious whitefish roe.


We had a really nice evening with all this great food, and a couple of rounds of a new board game I had bought that brought so many laughs. So much fun!

The following morning, on Easter Saturday, Lucas joined me for the train trip up to Skara and onto some more Easter celebrations with Mormor and Morfar.

No comments:

Post a Comment