Friday 2 February 2024

The return of Team Synergy

I went back to work with a bang after my time off for my birthday celebrations. Following the success of my colleague Ann and I leading the training for External Tour Guides last year in May, we were trusted again to lead on this years first cohort. Team Synergy for the win!
So this past week we have been back in teaching-mode, in charge of their content training each morning.


The group was a bit smaller this time around, with only 10 External Tour Guides (and a few in-house participants), and again - I really enjoyed it!
Every morning they spent time with Ann and I, and every afternoon they had various mediation sessions with other members of the team; as to experience different ways of approaching and presenting the artworks and the narrative.

I gave a masterclass on the architecture as my special session:



Good luck to all our new External Tour Guides, now they only have to pass their assessments, and then they can start bringing groups to the museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment