Saturday 9 March 2019

Late night work

This week I have been doing some work I normally don't do, as I have trouble committing to five days of work in a row due to the tours I do for Apollo.
But for this group I had said yes, because I was the guide who took the big boss on his site visit 18 months ago when he first started planning the trip; so I have since been booked for the trip itself.

This was an incentive trip, for 100 people from a UK based company. They had a great week in Abu Dhabi, flying in and out of the VIP terminal, having endless daytime activities offered for them - where I did a city tour for some; a white party organized at the beach club of the hotel, and a big gala dinner at the F1 circuit, with drinks in the actual pits!



What I always enjoy most with these type of jobs, is to get to actually work together with some of my colleagues. This time I was with Anne and Gulnara. It's so rare, so I treasure these times. We had a lot of fun during all the waiting time between transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment