Saturday 9 March 2019

An IKEA Workshop

Normally I'm not joining in many of the SWEA happenings as they are either on days that I work, too far away or sometimes not my type of activities. Imagine my surprise when this week, not only they had scheduled THREE activities - but I could actually join all of them!

On Tuesday we ate semlor, and on Thursday SWEA was invited to IKEA for a workshop. IKEA had suggested a series of three workshops for SWEA, so I thought why not, let's see what these are about. (The third SWEA activity will follow in it's own blog post)



All the ladies got to catch up and chit-chat over a complimentary breakfast before we started, thank you IKEA! Then one of their in-house decorators, Jerry, talked us through his thoughts on bedroom decor. Mostly on how to light your bedroom.



The visit ended with some 'fika', and we even got treated to some very generous goodie bags! Great stuff, I already look forward to the next workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment